Monday, December 30, 2013

Best Animated Love Quotes

Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end easy.Spreading Unconditional Love as ONE, to comfort our inner being with another. It is the perfect place to you Best Animated Love Quotes, Best  Love Quotes, Love Quotes, Quotes. Some of the quotes about love is given bellow: 

 “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr. Seuss.

 “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe.



 “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” ― Elbert Hubbard.

 “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ― AndrĂ© Gide, Autumn Leaves.

 “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” ― Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land.

























No comments:

Post a Comment