Friday, November 22, 2013

Breakup Quotes Gallery



“How can I be reasonable? To me our love was everything and you were my whole life. It is not very pleasant to realize that to you it was only an episode.” ― W. Somerset Maugham, The Painted Veil

 “Like some wines our love could neither mature nor travel.” ― Graham Greene, The Comedians

 “The sweetest part of being a couple is sharing your life with someone else. But my life, evidently, had not been good enough to share.” ― Charlaine Harris, Club Dead


 “I knew that somewhere God was laughing. He had taken the other half of my heart, the one person who knew me better than I knew myself, and He had done what nothing else could do. By bringing us together, He had set into motion the one thing that could tear us apart.” ― Jodi Picoult, Harvesting the Heart

 “You think that you are an iconoclast, but you’re not. You just move, or replace what you cannot have. If you fail at something, you retreat into something else. Nothing changes you.... I left you because I knew I could never change you. You would stand in the room so still sometimes, as if the greatest betrayal of yourself would be to reveal one more inch of your character.” ― Michael Ondaatje, The English Patient
















No comments:

Post a Comment